This is Christ’s Church.
Here, through service of worship, prayer and meditation, we come close to God and our fellow man. We gain strength to bear our burdens, find comfort in our sorrows, and rejoice in your victories.
This church is here to serve Christ and help you. Our aim is to minister unto, and not be ministered to.
- We wear the name “Christian” only. We do not claim to be the only Christians. We believe the Church is the Bride of Christ, and Christ is the Bridegroom. Acts 11:26, 26:28, I Peter 4:16
- We teach obedience to the New Testament ordinances.
- Baptism by immersion. Baptism is for the remission of sins. Romans 6:1-6, Acts 2:38, 22:16
- Weekly Communion. Acts 20:7, I Corinthians 16:2
- We teach the same conditions of pardon as taught by Christ and the apostles. Mark 16:15-16, Acts 2:38, 8:36-38, I Peter 3:20-21
- We believe the New Testament is a fulfillment of the Old Testament, but accept the New Testament only as our rule of faith and practice. We believe that the New Testament alone is all-sufficient as a guide in doing the Will of God. I Timothy 3:16, Matthew 15:9
We plead for the Unity of all believers and for God’s Divine plan for Christianity. We do not believe in Union or Federation. We believe in UNITY of God’s people. We love all people and pray that all will forsake man-made ways and means and accept the Lord Jesus Christ and His way. Ephesians 4:1-6
What Do We Believe?
We seek to equip all believers for ministry and encourage all our members to be a force for good in the world in which we live.
We pattern ourselves after the church as revealed in the Book of Acts, “...continuing steadfastly in the Apostles doctrine, fellowship, breaking of bread, and prayer.”
We are an independent church, in that we are not governed by any outside denominational structure. We elect our own leaders and they direct the affairs of the church under the leadership of the Holy Spirit in accordance with His word.
We believe in outreach, locally, nationally, and internationally, and support a variety of mission efforts.
We seek to be non-denominational, encouraging all believers to put aside man-made creeds and titles. We call ourselves “Christians,” (Acts 11:26) and use the Bible as our only rule of faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:15, 17)
We hope you’ll get to know us better!